(1) A reasonable working environment for computer sewing equipment. First of all, do not install the equipment in places with strong electric noise or high-frequency electric welding. Strong electric noise will affect the equipment or cause the equipment to fail to work normally.
(2) The indoor temperature of the workshop should be 5℃~35℃. Too high or low temperature will affect the normal operation of the equipment.
(3) Humidity can cause a short circuit inside the machine. The relative humidity should be kept at 45%~85%. It should not be installed together with ironing equipment with steam.
(4) Dust easily corrodes the circuit board, so the equipment should be kept clean, and the workshop should also be kept clean.
(5) A stabilized power supply (power supply bureau or a stabilizer) should be used, and the power supply required by the equipment must be grounded. It is strictly forbidden to put a live wire on the 380V three-phase four-wire three-phase live wire, and a neutral wire as the 220V power supply as the power cord of the computer sewing equipment. This often causes frequent equipment accidents or crashes (mainly Is the voltage is too high or too low produced). Maintenance personnel often do not pay attention to this point, and desperately adjust the equipment, which causes a lot of unnecessary trouble. In fact, only the power supply is stabilized, and the equipment will return to normal immediately.
(6) Any computer sewing equipment should not exceed ±10% under the rated voltage of the power supply bureau. Excessive or insufficient will affect the equipment not working normally, but the power supply should be greater than the power consumption of the sewing machine.
(7) The machine should not be directly exposed to the oblique outdoor sunlight. The temperature generated by the light on the machine head can easily burn the display, and the light on the rack can easily burn the chip in the main machine and cause serious accidents, so direct sunlight The workshop should be decorated with doors and curtains.
(8) Turn off the power during thunder and lightning, because lightning will directly affect the normal operation of the equipment.
RealName：Mr. Xiao Fax：086-0769-85819231
Address：35 Zhuyuan Road, liaoxia Houjie town Dongguan Guangdong